There are so many great perks to being part of the team. Here's just a few:
- Get to see all the new catalogues first. (I love this one - I'm rather impatient. :-) We see the new annual catalogue PDF on March 24th. Join now and that could be you too - wink.)
- The starter kit is a fabulous way to get lots of things from your wish list at a bargain price. Choose $235 of items and you can pick ANY current products, and you'll pay just $169 with free shipping.
- You get your products at a discount (minimum 20% off.)
- You are totally free to pick how you'd like to be part of things - you can just purchase for yourself, or you can share a catalogue with friends and family, or you can grow your own home based craft business. It is all up to you.
- If at any time you decide it is not for you anymore then you just return to being a customer. Too easy. You don't need to give back your kit and there are no exit fees. Note: Quarterly minimums apply to remain an active demonstrator. If you join now you have until the end of June for that first minimum.
- The demonstrator community is a fun and friendly group to be part of. Sharing a hobby with others who love their papercrafts makes for extra enjoyment I find. I LOVE the fab people I've met through Stampin' Up.
- First up choose a team to join. When choosing a person to join with (if you don't already have an established relationship) - try to find someone you click with. Have a think about what sort of support you are after and ask a few questions to see if you think that someone is a good fit for you.
- If you think you might like to join my team I'd be happy to chat with you and answer any questions you have. I'd describe myself as a bit of a casual relaxed upline. I can help you with questions and welcome you to my small friendly team. I'm here for anyone who would like some extra assistance but I'm also happy to leave people to do their own thing. We have a small team facebook group to share ideas, a small business builders group for those interested in that side of things and we are part of a larger fab group with lots of fun activities to join such as blog hops, product shares, Artist Trading Card swaps and lots more.
- Once you're all set and ready to join it is time to make your starter kit list. Check through the current range and choose products to the value of $235. (For the starter kit it needs to be this value or lower - you can't go over and pay the difference. I think the record in my direct team is someone who got it within 60 cents - impressive!)
- Grab your list, head along to this link and you're on your way. Join Sue's Team
- If you're up to that step I'll look forward to welcoming you to the team soon. :-)
Have a fabulous weekend and I hope there's some craft time in it for you.