Did you know we've got some great new adhesives in our range. Our Stampin' Seal and Stampin' Seal+ are in stock now and ready to be ordered.
Let's have a look at a few of the products available for all your papercrafting needs.
* Stampin' Dimensionals: Our favourites for adding some height to layers. These great foam tabs are a must have for papercrafting. Did you know they come in 2 sizes - regular and mini and we also have them in black. This is a great option if you're working with darker cardstock colours.
* Multipurpose Glue: I love love love this. Just scribble on some glue and you get that handy few seconds of wriggle room to straighten things up a bit. Helps me have less wonky in my projects - wink! Includes a narrow tip and a broad tip. A strong bond which dries clear. Ideal for cardstock and paper, embellishments, glitter, 3D objects and accents, and detailed die cuts.
* Fine Tip Glue: Do you like working with those tiny lightweight embellishments like sequins? This is a handy one for you then. Perfect for adhering small embellishments, glitter, and detailed die cuts to projects. Cap includes pin to keep the tip clear and prevent drying. Also doubles as an eye sight test getting that pin back into the right spot - ha ha. I've been a little rough with my fine tip glue bottles and sometimes bend that pin, but if you are a more careful crafter this one might suit be a good one for the collection.
* Stampin' SEAL: This is our newest addition. It is an everyday adhesive that bonds instantly and neatly, like our Snail adhesive did. This is a little stronger and there's more on the roll - 15m. Trivia: SEAL stands for Simple Easy Adhesive Laydown.
* Stampin' SEAL+: Stampin' SEAL plus is a super-strength adhesive that bonds instantly and neatly. It is perfect for heavier layers or small 3D items. Stampin’ SEAL+ is perforated for easy separation after laydown.
Note: The case can be used interchangeably for both Stampin’ SEAL and Stampin’ SEAL+ so refills will fit both. (They are a different shape to our previous Snail adhesive and won't fit those Snail cases.)
Another newcomer to our adhesives range is the foam adhesive sheets. They come in packs of 6 sheets (11 x 11.4cm) for $14 and can be cut with scissors or with open dies. Another handy one to have in the collection.
We've also got regular adhesive sheets back in our range. These are SO handy for those delicate dies. Adhere the sheet to your cardstock, run it through with the die then peel off the backing. They come in packs of 12 (6" x 12" in size.)
Tear and Tape: Strong adhesive with tearable paper backing for easy sticking. Perfect for adhering 3D items and large embellishments. This is like our old red tape but has the advantage of being tearable instead of needing to be cut with scissors. A nice strong one that is useful if you like to make boxes and other 3D projects.
And of course - can't talk about adhesives without one of my favourites - our glue dots. Instant dots of adhesive. No fumes, no mess, no drying time. Holds heavier embellishments, ribbon, cardstock, and detailed die cuts. You get 300 on a roll.
What's your favourite adhesive?
I'm excited because my box of new catalogue goodies has just arrived. Perfect timing - just as I finished my teaching week and have a nice 4 days ahead at home to get creative and play with some new products. I'll be back soon with some projects to share.
Have a great weekend.
Product List: Click to shop or browse. Host code is GZ3CKHDC.