Here's a peek at the new in colours coming very soon in the new Stampin' Up! Australia catalogue - we're two weeks away from the official launch. A few other new products featured there if you look closely.
New Catalogue Launch: Avondale Heights
I'm holding my annual new catalogue launch very soon. Here's all the details.
When: Sunday June 30th
Times: 2 sessions to choose from
10.30am - 12.30
2.00 - 4.00pm
Where: At my place in Avondale Heights
Come along to ......
* Share a bit of new catalogue excitement with other keen Stampin' Up people
* Get your copy of the new catalogue and see some new samples and new products
* Pop over to the make and take table to make two different cards
* Make (and take home) your new in colour bookmark with a sample of each of this year's new in colours
* Test out a few other colours and products
* Share the fun of PRIZE PATROL. Heaps of great prizes to win.
Register for Designer Series Paper shares, In Colour Ribbon shares, or
get more information about my product clubs starting in July.
* Have some drinks and nibblies while you browse through your new catalogue
Place an order on the day to go in the draw for more great prizes - we
always have lots of winners for the hostess rewards prize draw. Is it
your year this year?
* Plus I'll have my retired stock table set up with a selection of retired stamps, tools and DSP. Grab a bargain.
are limited to 20 per session so customers and class ladies - grab your
spots quickly. I look forward to seeing you on launch day if you're able to make it along.
Get your new Stampin' Up catalogue
My boxes of catalogues have arrived. If you're local - phone or email to arrange a time to collect your copy, or pick one up at June classes or on launch day.
If you're further afield, I can post one to you for $10. Phone or email if you'd like me to pop one in the post.
Stampin' Up Product Clubs
Do you have lots on your wish list?
Do you love freebies?
Want to spread your purchases out and earn some free products?
Perhaps a product club is for you.
Join from anywhere in Australia.
How does it work?
* We have 6 people in the product club
* Place an order of at least $50 (plus P/H) each month from July until December (6 months in total.)
Place your order online using the hostess code you'll be given each
month. Your order will ship straight to you once you've placed it.
Delivery is by Aussie Post and generally takes 1 - 2 weeks depending on
your location. You can phone or email your order and payment details to
me each month if you'd prefer.
* Place your order by the 20th of the month.
* For ONE of the 6 months you'll be the club hostess and that month you'll get to choose at least $50 of FREE PRODUCTS.
You can choose any current product. If you'd like to you can gather a
few extra orders during your hostess month (from craft loving friends or
family anywhere in Australia) and you can qualify for extra freebies.
* Plus there'll be a few extra surprises along the way as part of the club
Our clubs start in July (as long as we've got a full group of 6) and it is a 6 month commitment.
Get in touch if you'd like to have 6 months of fun as an extra special product club member.
June Card Making Classes - Avondale Heights
Here's a sneak peek at what we'll be doing this month at my June cardmaking classes. We're doing snazzy backgrounds this month. One card features a lovely soft watercoloured background and the other
features a bright striking bouncing brayered background. You'll love
them! (Inspired by a couple of wonderful presentations at our recent convention.)
Here's a peek ......
Pop over here CLASS PAGE to check out the dates, details and available places.
Lots of excitement happening over the next month. I hope your week is off to a wonderful start.