September is here, Spring is in the air and to top it all off Stampin' Up! have a REALLY great special this month.
1) Spend $100 on any Stampin' Up! products or
2) Host a $600 workshop.
The ribbon bundle includes 9.1 metres EACH of
Certainly Celery 5/8" poly-twill ribbon and
So Saffron 5/8" grosgrain ribbon.
(Yep that is EIGHTEEN METRES of ribbon - wow!)
I'm just a tad excited about this one (can you tell☺) because Certainly Celery is one of my favourite colours and I like just about anything Celery, and So Saffron matches with HEAPS of our current patterned paper range. Now John thinks I'm rather nuts to get excited about ribbon, but I'm sure I'm not alone hey girls!
So, how do you take advantage of this offer?
You can place an order by phone or email during September. I'd be happy to help.
Phone: 0417 377 057
Oh And One More Thing ....
Back in April I held a Hostess Prize Draw at my new catalogue launch. 10 lucky winners selected either a Level 1 hostess set or $30 to spend on Stampin' Up products. You can read about it here.
The good news is that it is on again in September. Here's a quick run down. You'll find more details in my newsletter. (Coming to your inbox later today newsletter folk!)
SUE'S SEPTEMBER HOSTESS LEVEL 1 PRIZE DRAW
- For every $50 of product ordered from me, you'll get 1 entry into the draw.
- Orders must be received by Friday September 18th for this prize draw, and then collected from my place once the boxes arrive. All orders for the draw will be placed on Saturday September 19th.
- Winners will be announced here on Saturday September 19th.
- Note: The number of Hostess Level 1 prizes will depend on the total value of orders placed.
- 4 more prizes from me to add to the list - 2 embellishment packs and 2 sets of my Colour Sampler Cards will be in the prize pool too.
- Order $100 of goodies and get 2 entries into the draw, plus of course your free ribbon bundle.
And for those customers who are a little further away, you can read about my Not So Local Prize Draw in this month's newsletter.
Have a great day.
Catch you tomorrow with a Fathers' Day card.