Someone in our family has been in hospital this week having an op so we sent this little get well card. Its a simple one but I like it.
I've used Elegant Eggplant and just punched a window in the front with my Scallop Punch.
Open it up to find ...
The bird is from Fun and Fast Notes stamp set and I've used my markers to colour directly to the rubber then stamped it and matted it. I left off the greeting, just wanted the bird.
When I make a card from dark cardstock I either pop an insert piece in to write on, or just use my white Signo Gel pen.
Hope you are on the mend again soon sis.
Tools I Use All The Time ...
Do you have supplies and tools that you reach for constantly when you are making cards or scrapbooking? I do. I did have mine in a little basket but came across this nifty little board on Deals Direct again and thought it'd be perfect for my desk. (Thanks Wendy for pointing them out to me and the others in the demo group.) Little hooks and containers and magnets - and all my most used bits and pieces are just at my fingertips.
So what's on my board so far:
- my adhesives - DS tape, those super little glue dots I've only recently fallen in love with, stampin' dimensionals
- my Paper Snips - great little sharp scissors
- my Mat Pack and I think my paper piercer is around there somewhere
- my StampAMaJig! Now last year that wouldn't have made my 'most used' list but I've been using it heaps on Botanical Blooms and am definitely going to stop being lazy and winging it, and make use of this great little tool more often. Perfect for getting your stamp exactly where you want it.
- a pencil. Always handy.
- and there's room for a photo or two as well. I love to have my favourite photos around.
What are your most reached for tools??? Leave a comment and let me know what would make your top 5.