Two birthday parties to go to this weekend so have been making kids' cards today. Thought I'd do some personalised ones.
The colours haven't quite photographed well today (and it is too hot to go try again - phew!) They are a little brighter in real life. Ally's uses Pink Passion, Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue, Pale Plum, Whisper White cardstock and inks. Zachary's uses Brilliant Blue, Real Red and Bashful Blue ink and cardstock. Stamp sets were Best Friend's Alphabet Upper and the SaleABration set Birthday Whimsy.
Happy birthday Alexandra and Zachary!
Now back to my first time being tagged:
Apparently, the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
So here goes - my tagger is Rebecca.
Random facts ...
* My dad was in the army and I was a pretty rare army kid - we lived in Seymour the whole time while our neighbours came and went every couple of years. (Dad was a mechanic on the Leopard tanks so stayed where they were based in nearby Puckapunyal.)
* Both our children came about with the assistance of the wonderful people at Melbourne IVF. Cheerio Dr Hale!
* I used to LOVE Fizz Wizzes til I got a box of about 80 for my 21st and ate them all in about a week. Don't think I've had one since! (There was a watch in the box too in case you are thinking that was a bit of a weird present!)
* I use exclamations marks all over the place and can't seem to write a paragraph without one!
* Not long after I started teaching one of the children in my grade vomited on me and I had to duck home to get changed. (Well it did say some weird facts.)
* My favourite day of the week is Saturday when John gets up with the kids and makes us all pancakes for breakfast - and I have mine in bed with a book or magazine. Aah - is it Saturday yet???
* I have a 200 litre tropical aquarium with 29 fish (rummynose and cardinal tetras, cories, a bristlenose catfish, and 3 lovely little otos that go on clean up duty and eat algae.) Wish I could find a pet that would eat dust! (PS John made the stand that it is on. Isn't he clever!)
OK so that's that part done. Now off to find some new bloggers to link too. Might have to save that for another day - its nearly time to wake up Jack and pick up Hannah.